Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins in an MS-70 First Strike grade, certified by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies the MS-70 First Strike grade of the coin, and is housed in a holder with an exclusive Celestial Animals label.
- First Strike designation guarantees PCGS received the coin within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features the Celestial White Tiger along with the Silver weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by New Zealand Mint.
Display your Celestial Animal The White Tiger coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This coin offers a fantastic design from the New Zealand Mint, along with .999 fine Silver. Add the 2019 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Celestial Animals: The White Tiger MS-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese feng shui, each of the five elements is represented by a different animal, known as the Celestial Animals of Feng Shui. Each animal is associated with an element, direction and color. The animals are said to have guarded their corresponding landscapes centuries ago. When the animals are used following the guidelines of feng shui, it is said to bring feelings of harmony and peace.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.