Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 2,019 coin bars.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a case in the original capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Fiji along with the year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Moai from Easter Island under the light of a full moon. The name of the series is also included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your Easter Island Silver coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning this high relief coin in this amazing series. Add this 1 oz Silver Monuments By Moonlight coin to your cart today!
Moai, meaning statue is famous on Easter Island. These are stone statues of human figures. Speculation is that there probably carved to commemorate important ancestors and were made from around 1000 C.E. until the second half of the seventeenth century.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.