|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$39.06||$39.47||$40.69|
|20 - 99||$38.06||$38.46||$39.65|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Only coins received in the first 30 days of release from The Perth Mint are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. This provides assurance that these 1 oz Silver Swan coins are among the best struck releases of the year.
This coin is the fourth of an annual series of 1 oz Silver Swan coins, each showcasing one of the world’s most distinct and unique species in a variety of designs. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2020 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan with its wings outstretched. The design includes the description "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2020 1 oz Silver Swan coin to your cart today!
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2020 1 oz Silver Swan MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.