|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck in Silver with a composition of 93% Silver, 6% Copper, and 1% other elements.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The obverse depicts a Liberty seated and holding a shield inscribed with "liberty in one hand and a pole with a cap in the other hand.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a Shield with 7 starts for each Confederate State. Above the shield is a liberty cap sitting on a pole. This image is surrounded by a wreath. "Confederate States of America" is inscribed along the top with "Half Dol" along the bottom.
- This coin represents the only coin struck under the Confederacy.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1861 Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.