Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The highly anticipated 2020 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the fourth in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of your coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2020 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan with its wings outstretched. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the inscription "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS Swan in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular 2020 1 oz Gold Swan graded First Strike MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.