Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver per coin for a total of 15.47 oz of Silver in each roll.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin tube.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features an "D" mint mark from the Denver Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 20-Coin Roll of 1923-D Peace Dollars in your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.