|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- This uniquely-shaped selectively Gold-plated $50 coin is 99.99% pure Silver with a width of 80 millimeters, a height of 43.3 millimeters, and a nominal weight of 100 grams.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a stand and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features a stylized pattern of beaver silhouettes, and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The reverse features British artist G. E. Kruger-Gray’s 1937 image of a beaver standing on a rock surrounded by water, from the Canadian 5-cent circulation coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $50 Real Shapes: The Beaver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.