Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of 220.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle. Below the lion is a decorative linden branch.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
This is the fourth year that a bullion coin has been minted by the Czech Mint in a series called the Czech Nationhood. The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.