Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A ladybug is considered a sign of good luck, and the most beautiful one of all has landed on our third Bejeweled Bugs coin. Adorned with black sapphire and garnet gemstones, the rhodium-plated insect dazzles against the engraved backdrop, where the mirror-like finish amplifies all the sparkle and shine. Your 2020 ladybug coin has a lower mintage than our 2017 coins, with only 3,500 coins available worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Jori van der Linde, the engraved floral pattern on the reverse serves as the backdrop to the jewel-like ladybug that has seemingly landed on the coin’s surface. The beloved insect is instantly recognizable by color alone, with black and white rhodium plating providing a base for the sparkling arrangement of black sapphire and garnet gemstones. The reverse design includes the words “CANADA”, “20 DOLLARS” and the year “2020”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The polka-dotted ladybug is one of our friendliest little garden helpers, and Canadians of all ages find it irresistible. Add this beautiful 2020 1 oz Bejeweled Ladybug coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.