Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 300 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Rebecca Yanovskaya, the time-travelling reverse offers an artist’s rendition of the Viking settlement at L’Anse aux Meadows, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Norse explorer Leif Erikson stands in the foreground, where he observes the activities of his crew and proudly surveys the settlement he founded around the year 1000. Selective Gold plating highlights the ornamental flourishes, which are inspired by Norse art and wood carvings.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A perfect tribute to the sailing legends of our past. Add this 1/2 Kilo UNESCO coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.