Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NCG packaging protects and guarantees the coin's near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2002 year-date and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a trotting horse, the Chinese character for "Horse" and the inscription "Year of the Horse" along with the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Year of the Horse coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2002 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.