Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series of 1869 $1.00 United States Legal Tender Note.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- Nice Extra Fine-40 note graded by PMG. Denoted as having pinholes.
- Allison/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #18.
- Face: Superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left. Large red Treasury seal.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in three locations, and the obligation at right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to its coloration which gives them their nickname of "Rainbow Notes". Add one of these classics to your cart today!
This note has seen very light wear, and is without the usual distractions typical of these early U.S. paper money issues.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the federal government to print paper money.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.