Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts the Welcome Stranger Nugget along with the text "Welcome Stranger 1869". The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, the year date, weight and purity are also included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Nugget BU coin to your cart today!
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Welcome Stranger Gold Nugget was discovered on February 5th, 1869 by John Deason & Richard Oates at Moliagul, Victoria, Australia. Welcome Stranger is the largest known alluvial Gold nugget ever found.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.