|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This Gold Stater is a late Macedonian issue struck during the reign of Philip III, king of Macedonia from 323-317 BC. 8.57 grams.
- Struck at Babylon dated circa 323-318/7 BC.
- Encapsulated and graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Shows the helmeted head of Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare.
- Reverse: Features Nike, winged goddess of victory.
- Price 180.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,300 years old! Add this well preserved example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.