1775 One Dollar Continental Currency 11/29/75 VF-35 PMG
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Continental Note, dated November 29, 1775.
- Housed in an PMG currency sleeve and graded Choice Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- The denomination is One Spanish Milled Dollar and is printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- The legible signatures vary by note.
- Still a well-preserved issue with many pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
A great collectible note issued just prior to our independence. Add this 1775 $1 Continental Currency note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.