|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Uncut Colonial Notes Issued by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. .
- The denomination is Half Dollar and Two Thirds of a Dollar is dated February 17, 1776.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS.
- Very Fine-20 condition.
- Face: Half Dollar and Two Thirds of a Dollar depicts the sundial similar to the one on the Fugio Cent.
- Back: Displays 13 linked rings.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Uncut sheet of Hall and Seller notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.