- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A highly prized gem represents those born in April. The symbol of everlasting love, a diamond is one of nature's strongest materials. As a birthstone, it is believed to protect innocence and strengthen both body and soul. Flanked by three smaller Swarovski® crystals and surrounded by a Celtic art-inspired design, the colorful Swarovski® crystal at the center is a token of good fortune—not just in your birthday month, but for the whole year. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by artist Pandora Young is an intersection of art and mathematics, and features a stylized pattern arranged according to the base-six system. Inspired by the Celtic triskele, the engraved art incorporates three clear Swarovski® crystals into our birthstone celebration of those born in April (diamond), as represented by the gem-like Swarovski® crystal at the center of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $5 April Birthstone Series coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.