- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Styled like vintage Silver jewelry, these colorful coins highlight the diverse beauty recognized by each province and territory in their selection of an official floral emblem, which speaks to the incredible array of plant life in Canada. Each coin highlights the diverse beauty of the floral emblems that grow in Canada, beginning with Ontario’s white trillium. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a limited edition subscription box that includes spaces for all thirteen coins in the series.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a stylized floral pattern on the outer ring, while the inner core features a color portrait of the official floral emblem of Ontario, the white trillium (Trillium grandiflorum).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems White Trillium coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.