|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .576 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Issued on the occasion of the Holy Year celebration in 1958.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of John XXIII hand raised in benediction.
- Reverse: Papal Arms with crossed Keys of Saint Peter.
- Minted at the Rome Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Medal in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.