|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 8 Reales recovered from the Tierra Firme Fleet which sank off the Flordia Keys on September 6, 1622.
- This 8 reales includes its original Salvor documents.
- Obverse: Crowned arms of the house of Hapsburg.
- Reverse: Cross bisects the arms of Castille and Leon.
- Struck at the Potosi Mint in Bolivia.
Add this Genuine Spanish Treasure coin from the most famous treasure ship in history to your cart today!
The Atocha was rediscovered on July 20, 1985, by Treasure Salvors Inc; a company formed by the legendary treasure hunter Mel Fisher and his salvage teams. The wreck since its discovery has yielded thousands of ounces of Spanish Silver and Gold cobs as well as Silver bars and emeralds. The discovery of the Atocha was one of the most important discovery's of the era. The Fisher Treasure Salvage company would go on to find other wrecks including several of the ships of ill fated 1715 Treasure Fleet. Both sites continue to actively recover treasure from these wrecks and these coins are a wonderful way to add a treasure coin to your collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.