|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $10 FRN's issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Uncirculated notes from series 1928-B in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2002-L.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These "GOLD" notes are a favorite among collectors. Add these nice collector items to your cart today!
The Series 1928-B $10 Federal Reserve Notes were the last issues that contained the "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank" clause in the obligation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.