Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in packaging that has photographs which describes the elephant.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value. Included is a pair of natural scenes from the island of Niue.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of the elephant surrounded by the Latin name Loxodonta Africana.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Niue Silver Elephant coin to your cart today!
Elephants are the largest terrestrial creatures in the world. Due to their size they have no natural enemy. However, a baby elephant can become prey to lions, crocodiles and hyenas.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.