2020 Solomon Islands 100 gram Gold Forbidden City (4-Layer)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 3.215 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 49 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Forbidden City. On the top is the inscription "Forbidden City" and near the bottom is the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinct 3D Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its beautiful finish and its large size. All previous issues have sold out and this beautiful Gold coin will not be around for long. Add this incredibly detailed coin to your cart today!
Forbidden City is listed by UNESCO as the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.