|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.56 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,020 coins worldwide.
- Coin comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an image of a map and a ship to represent the journey of the Pilgrims to the New World. In the middle is the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and the inscriptions include the country of issue, face value and weight of the coin.
- Reverse: Displays a colorful image of the Mayflower ship and images of the Pilgrims. The inscriptions in the center include "400th Anniversary", "The Mayflower" and the dates "1620 - 2010".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing coin with a historical story. Add this impressive Silver 400th Anniversary Mayflower coin to your cart today!
The year 2020 marks the 400 year anniversary of the Mayflower's journey from England to America.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.