- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a .9999 fine Gold gilded ox.
- Mintage of only 2,888 coins.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Laos with the face value below.
- Reverse: The center depicts a Gold gilded ox surrounded by a ring made of real jade. The outer edge is decorated with an images of ox and the date in both Chinese and English.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this ongoing popular series coin from to your collection today!
Napoleon Bonaparte, Vincent Van Gogh, Walt Disney, Meg Ryan, George Clooney, Jack Nicholson and Wayne Gretzky are just a few of the famous who are ox.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.