Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 888 coins worldwide.
- Coin is presented in presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of an ox and in the background is an image of the countryside and a calf . This image is adorned in genuine orange Mother of Pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Silver coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Mother of Pearl Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
The Year of the Ox is the second in the Chinese zodiac cycle. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. An Ox year occurs every 12 years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.