Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 499 pieces.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is presented in a capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features Thor in stunning high relief with Gold gilding. He has his hammer in one hand and beside him are his goats.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The strength of Thor is captured on this beautiful high relief coin. Add this Silver Norse Gods Thor coin to your cart today!
Thor's gods were Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjostr which meant "teeth snarler" and "teeth grinder" respectively. In Norse mythology it mentions that all gods had an animal to carry them.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.