2020 South Africa 2-Coin Silver Krugerrand & Rhino Proof Set
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 1,000 worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The set comes in a box, with each coin in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Lion Obverse: Features a close-up of this prehistoric looking animal, the rhino. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2020", as well as the coat of arms is included.
- Lion Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of a rhino.
- Krugerrand Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Krugerrand Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. Included is a privy mark of the rhino.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great way to purchase the third coin in the series as well as the famous Krugerrand. Add this 2020 South Africa 2-Coin Silver Krugerrand and Rhino Proof Set to your cart today!
Rhinos face a dire threat from poaching and rank among the most endangered species on earth.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.