|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon—Friedberg#1601*
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, nice lightly circulated examples of these Silver Certificate Star Notes are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1928-A* with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review