|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was the first small size Silver Certificate issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this very attractive note to your cart today!
Signatures are Woods/Mellon and Friedberg#1601.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.