|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a red Treasury seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality mylar sleeve by Paper Money Guaranty.
- Certified as Very Fine-25 by PMG. Notated on the holder as having "Restoration" work.
- Parker/Burke signatures - Friedberg#1216A.
- Serial # D25509.
- Face: Features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left with the obligation at the center and the denomination at right.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. An eagle at right center with 500 and Gold Certificate at the edges.
This $500 Gold note an extremely nice note with vibrant color on both the face and back. It is extremely eye appealing and even nicer looking in person. Abraham Lincoln's portrait is sharp and clean with every wrinkle on his face visible. A bold red seal at center and bold blue serial numbers only add to the beauty of the note.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold! This type with its older design and artistry is sought after by collectors. Add this classic piece of currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.