|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-20 condition. Notated as having been repaired, with some discoloration.
- Signatures: Colby/Spinner - Friedberg #191a.
- Face: Features the portrait of Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States at right with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
- Back: Obligation as to compound interest paid.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1864-65 $20.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.