|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the most short-lived issues of U.S. paper money printed in the early 1890s.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- This note is in nice Extra Fine-40 PPQ condition as graded by PCGS Currency
- Face: Features the portrait of Edwin M. Stanton, Secretary of War during the Civil War on the left.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at bottom center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
- Tillman/Morgan signature combo—Friedberg #351.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1891 $1.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.