|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1886 were the first Silver Certificates ever issued.
- This one year only design type features a large red Treasury Seal.
- Nice note graded Crisp Uncirculated-64 PPQ by PCGS.
- Signatures of Rosecrans/Jordan—Friedberg #240.
- Face: Features the portrait of Winfield Scott Hancock.
- Back: Ornately engraved with geometric and floral patterns.
Add this 1886 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.