Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded and comes sealed in a mylar PMG currency holder.
- $500 note from Series 1934 certified as About Uncirculated-55 by PMG. Notated as having a minor ink issue.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-E.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
This Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the desirable Richmond district, 40,800 notes originally printed. These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.