Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts various inventions of the 19th century and included are the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features Nikola Tesla's portrait. Included is an image of the Wardenclyff Tower, from which lightning flashes.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Tesla coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great coin to add to any collection. Add this Nikola Tesla Silver coin to your cart today!
Nikola Tesla studied mathematics and physics, researched electricity, and discovered the principle of alternating current.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.