- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is delivered in an amazing presentation case featuring a figurine of a lucky cat waving its left paw. The case sits within a themed box and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The coin's reverse depicts a caricature of a lucky white cat with its right paw raised against a background featuring representations of traditional coins and the Chinese characters for ‘abundant year after year’. The cat is holding a carp which is symbolic of abundance. The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
Send a token of luck to someone you love! Add this 1 oz Silver $1 Lucky Cat Proof coin to your cart today!
A lucky cat statue or figurine with its left paw raised, is meant to attract visitors, motioning them to come inside a person’s home or business. When the right paw is raised it is said to invite wealth and good fortune. A cat with both paws raised is said to be inviting protection of the owner’s residence or place of work.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.