|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From the first series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- This note is graded Fine-12 Net by PMG.
- A decent note in Fine condition that has normal wear and some staining with a note of Restoration.
- Catalogued as T-35. Hand-signed and numbered.
- Face: Attractive Indian Princess design and the men loading bales of cotton onto a steamboat
- Back: Blank reverse.
This is a good example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War! Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has seen moderate circulation, but is not damaged as many CSA paper money issues are due to the quality of paper being used.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.