Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- 1,500 year old Byzantine Gold. 1st officina. 4.17 grams.
- Minted at Constantinople.
- Graded Mint State by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Anastasius facing slightly right.
- Reverse: Victory Holding Long Cross. Officina A.
- Sear SB 140.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Anastasius I to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.