Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Byzantine Gold Solidus 4.44 grams. 10 Officina. Minted Between 545-565 AD.
- Graded Mint State by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- This coin has been notated as being clipped.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Justinian I. D N IVSTINIANVS PP AVG.
- Reverse: An angel holding a P-cross. VICTORIA AVGGG CONOB in exurge.
Protect and display your Emperor Justinian I coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An excellent state of preservation for a coin more than 1400 years old. Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.