Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The last issue of U.S. paper money in the Two Dollar denomination which was a Silver Certificate.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Signatures: Parker/Burke. Friedberg #255.
- Face: Features the profile of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of a U.S. paper money type. Notes at this level of preservation are highly sought after by collectors. Add this 1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.