|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Queen Victoria's father died shortly after her birth and she became heir to the throne as the three uncles ahead of her in the line of succession had no surviving legitimate children. Ascending the throne in 1837, at the age of 18, when her uncle King William IV died, Queen Victoria reigned for almost 65 years. In that time, Britain’s Empire expanded to cover about one fifth of the Earth’s surface, making Queen Victoria empress to almost a quarter of the world’s population. Queen Victoria began to shape the United Kingdom’s political landscape into that of a modern constitutional monarchy, whereby political power shifted away from the sovereign to parliament.
- Low mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the weight, fineness and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a cameo insert depicting Leonard Charles Wyon’s effigy of Queen Victoria wearing wreaths of banksia in her hair. Queen Victoria popularized portrait cameos made of sea shells during her reign. A filigree design borders the Queen’s portrait, with a depiction of the royal St. Edward’s Crown at the top. The inscription VICTORIA 200th ANNIVERSARY and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark are also featured in the design. In keeping with its historical theme, the coin has been ‘antiqued’ by hand to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an aged artifact. As a result of this treatment, the appearance of each coin in the limited mintage may vary.
This coin is a great way to commemorate the reign of Queen Victoria who changed the political landscape for generations to come. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver 200th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.