|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 333 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver and is Gold gilded.
- This coin is graded MS-69 First Day of Issue by PCGS.
- Comes in an elegant case with a certificate of authenticity from the Republic of Palau.
- Obverse: Depicts the Palau Coat of Arms, issuing country, and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Nefertiti bust in 3D.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Struck using Smartminting© technology gives you the high relief. Add this 2019 Palau Proof Silver $20 Nefertiti Bust to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Nefertiti, whose name means "a beautiful woman has come," was the queen of Egypt and wife of Pharaoh Akhenaten during the 14th century B.C.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review