|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- One of the most iconic ancient coins struck circa. 132/1 BC. 16.78 grams.
- Authenticated and graded Choice AU by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Athena right, with pellet border.
- Reverse: Owl standing center atop amphora surrounded by wreath.
- Thompson 367a.
Protect and display your Silver Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Tetradrachm from Attica, Athens to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.