Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Here is a nice series 1928 $1000 FRN, from the (F) Atlanta District.
- Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 has redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank."
- No Federal Reserve Notes after the 1928 series' has carried this redemption.
- Signatures are Woods/Mellon.
- LOW Serial number F00000462A.
- This example has been graded Very Fine 20 by PMG.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.