Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 globally.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Features an officially licensed, close-up image of Boba Fett the bounty hunter wearing his Mandalorian style armor while brandishing his blaster. This is set against a light frosted background featuring the Imperial logo. The reverse also features the metal content, quality, stamp of the Lucasfilm copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect and display your Boba Fett coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. Add this 1 oz Star Wars coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the New Zealand Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.