|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1934's were the first $10 Silver Certificates issued in the current small size.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve from PMG.
- Graded About Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Face: The familiar portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- Clark/Snyder signatures. Fr.#: 1705W.
- Autograph of James W. Snyder.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
The newest of these notes are over 50 years old, and these are nice notes for any paper money collector. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
As expected the $10 Silver Certificates were not printed in nearly the large numbers as their one dollar counterparts, (less than 165 million were printed) so these are much less common.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.