- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin would make a great addition to any collectors gold type set. This coin is in great condition for being over 150 years old.
- Contains .1209 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by NGC as AU-50 ensuring the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This lightly circulated coin is a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old! Add this highly sought after coin to your investment portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.