Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 2,000.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features an image of Tyrannosaurus Rex standing over his prey. In the background are images of a lake, mountain and other dinosaurs. Included is the years he roamed the earth and the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The first coin in the series. Add one of these Tex Rex Gold coins to your collection today!
Tyrannosaurus Rex means Tyrant Lizard and they were one of the biggest meat eaters.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.