Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality sleeve.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-64 EPQ by PMG.
- Evenly circulated note from series 1928.
- This note is from the Cleveland district.
- Last printed in 1934 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried the redemption "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank" which is featured on this note. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2200-D.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.